Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S software/firmware changelog

Tripple_T

Cincinnati Member
May 20, 2015
Cincinnati, OH
Ingineer, have you taken a look at what has been touched in the recent 17.4.14 update? I am rather curious at what would spur such a large jump in the version number.

I think there is a good chance that they are going to a Year for the major revision. So the 2 --> 17 is them moving to have a {20}17.x.x

Tucker

Skysurfer

Aug 14, 2016
Iowa
I think there is a good chance that they are going to a Year for the major revision. So the 2 --> 17 is them moving to have a {20}17.x.x

Tucker

Yeah, that does seem to make the most sense. Looks like year.week.revision or something of that sort. I was getting excited it was some new branch in preparation for the 8.1 update but it seems to just be a change in the versioning numbers and likely only minor tweaks in the update package.

pjw65

Mar 19, 2016
Switzerland
I added the last entries about 8.0
But there where too many changes 8.1 and 9.0 to become up to date.

I think everyone can edit the first post (Wiki).

If not, send me a PM with the entries missing and I will add it.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC