Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S software/firmware changelog

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now on v7.1 (2.20.30)
Seems to be just a summon firmware update with no real changes I can see.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    385.9 KB · Views: 189
Not related to those 2 bugs, but how can you get the odometer with much details like that? Mine just a normal boring one.

That is a car made before they came with autopilot hardware. It is from the older UI which showed speed and power gauges front and center. These cars cannot show the road ahead and vehicles since they lack the sensors to detect them, so the old speedometer and power meters still show instead.

Reactions: Hung Chieu
Is the changelog at the top of this thread dead? It only goes to v.2.14.66 and as we all know there have been many, many updates since then. I used to check the changelog to be familiar with all the updates and version numbers so was just wondering if there is still an intention to keep it updated going forward.

2.22.50 updated the following systems:

CID (Center Display)
IC (Instrument Cluster)
Gateway
Battery Management
Charger Main Control
Drive Inverter
Pedal Monitor
Thermal Control
Body Control
Hatch Lift Control
Driver Assistance
Parking Brake

Hi, @Ingineer,

I really appreciate your update notices listing subsystems involved. Are you able to provide any further insight, e.g., brief descriptions of the per-subsystem changes? For example, with "drive inverter", it'd be nice to know if a bug was fixed, or power output has somehow improved, or...?

I'm not sure what the difference would be between what I'm asking for and actual "release notes"... except for the significant difference that any details you could offer would obviously be well in excess of what the actual release notes offer, which is to say, nothing.

Thank you for your efforts.

Alan