Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Software/Firmware Updates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is this photo intended to show the correction to the overlay issue? The issue we have is that when you hit the homelink button the selection menu extends under the camera view and you can't see the second and third door entries.

Oh, I thought in the prior version the image covered the entire top of the screen blocking the top bar but I may be remembering that incorrectly. It appears it may be using GPS to pick the correct Homelink now because 'work' no longer shows up. Is this better than what was there before?
IMG_1033.jpg

Thanks to all the posters who clarified the procedure to make the tilt down mirror function work after the driver profiles were instituted. It makes perfect sense in retrospect. Before the driver profiles the mirrors tilted down to a predetermined point every time. After the profiles were instituted then the tilt down is one of the factors that is stored for each profile, so you have the option of how far down to tilt the mirrors. As was pointed out, however, in order to initially set the tilt down angle for each profile the car does have to be in reverse.

The bluetooth issue was the password, which I did not have and which my phone provider said wasn't their problem. I tried several obvious strings (four zeros, four eights, etc.) but the correct one turned out to be "1234".

Would the OP or anyone else mind having a running tally of firmware versions and specific things updated in the thread at the beginning? For example:

1.15.5 updated video feed, corrected this, added that
1.15.8 removed this, added that

Might provide readers with a progressive list of things to expect and see how updates are rolling out.

Would the OP or anyone else mind having a running tally of firmware versions and specific things updated in the thread at the beginning? For example:

1.15.5 updated video feed, corrected this, added that
1.15.8 removed this, added that

Might provide readers with a progressive list of things to expect and see how updates are rolling out.

Sure. Will try and do that later. If someone has already created a list, I can add it to the first post.

I set Homelink with ver 1.13.16, and it took a total 30 seconds. The car detected my opener remote in 2-seconds, and after setting the opener into "Learn" mode (which I never knew existed), the car set it in another 5 seconds. Works great, but I wish I could open/close the door with a single button push rather than two.