TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Model S Song - From our very own Dante Richardson - now on iTunes!

Discussion in 'Model S' started by aaron.s, Jul 26, 2013.

1. aaron.s

aaron.s Member

#1 aaron.s, Jul 26, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2013
  2. Charles

Charles Member

Any other way of hearing the song ? I dun have/support Apple products.

3. mknox

mknox Well-Known Member

Downloading now...

4. zax123

zax123 CDN Model S P308

Ditto. :(

5. aaron.s

aaron.s Member

#5 aaron.s, Jul 30, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2013
  6. ModelS1079

ModelS1079 Member

Awesome! Will transfer to phone and crank it up heading dowthe Zero-Emissions Highway.

7. aaron.s

aaron.s Member

Jim

Sorry we couldn't meet when I was in the area yesterday.... All jealous you and Ben made the Mt. Washington trip. The video has hilarious! -- next year for sure for me!

Dante's song is pretty nice btw....

Aaron

8. Zythryn

Zythryn MS 70D, MX 90D

Love it, thanks Dante!

Someone needs to put this to video.

9. aaron.s

aaron.s Member

Video has already been shot and awaiting editing!

Aaron

10. jcadman22

jcadman22 MD: DRK NRG

Hi Aaron! I was backing my black S (MD tag DRK NRG) into place at the Delaware Supercharger as you were pulling out - thanks for the proper Tesla thumbs up! I recognized you from the forums and by your NY tag. Wish I had been there a couple minutes earlier to shake your hand and share some Tesla time. It was a great coincidence for me and my kids to chat with Dante who arrived shortly after we did. Of course I queued up the Model S song as we headed south on 95. When I showed the kids the album artwork their reaction was priceless, "Hey that's the green guy we just talked to!" I assure you fellow forum members that Dante is not Martian, but he does drive a green spaceship! -Jeff

11. aaron.s

aaron.s Member

Jeff

Sorry I didn't have a chance to spend some Tesla Time with you, but I had to high tail it back to Westchester for dinner! I drove Cliff Johnson from Reus Audio to Baltimore to continue his installation of audio upgrades for various Model S owners... It was nice to see so many cars there!

When I arrived 2 of the supercharger spots were ICE'd and I wouldn't have been able to charge.... One guy was in his car and I got him to move. Then another Model S owner arrived and couldn't charge because the last spot was blocked - so he went inside and got a manager to come out and get the plate number and make an announcement. Wouldn't you know it - the car was owned by a worker of the Service Area! When he came to move the car we told him how displeased we were with him....

I can't believe I missed Dante by a few minutes!

Aaron

12. EricWayneAlbert

Hi Aaron,

The Amazon link does not work. I also searched the mp3 section for model s, looking for Dante Richardson, no luck. Can you repost a working link. Thanks.

13. aaron.s

aaron.s Member

iTunes link updated -- Amazon is down now and will update as soon as I can...

Aaron