Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Song - From our very own Dante Richardson - now on iTunes!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last edited:
Video has already been shot and awaiting editing!

Aaron

Hi Aaron! I was backing my black S (MD tag DRK NRG) into place at the Delaware Supercharger as you were pulling out - thanks for the proper Tesla thumbs up! I recognized you from the forums and by your NY tag. Wish I had been there a couple minutes earlier to shake your hand and share some Tesla time. It was a great coincidence for me and my kids to chat with Dante who arrived shortly after we did. Of course I queued up the Model S song as we headed south on 95. When I showed the kids the album artwork their reaction was priceless, "Hey that's the green guy we just talked to!" I assure you fellow forum members that Dante is not Martian, but he does drive a green spaceship! -Jeff

Hi Aaron! I was backing my black S (MD tag DRK NRG) into place at the Delaware Supercharger as you were pulling out - thanks for the proper Tesla thumbs up! I recognized you from the forums and by your NY tag. Wish I had been there a couple minutes earlier to shake your hand and share some Tesla time. It was a great coincidence for me and my kids to chat with Dante who arrived shortly after we did. Of course I queued up the Model S song as we headed south on 95. When I showed the kids the album artwork their reaction was priceless, "Hey that's the green guy we just talked to!" I assure you fellow forum members that Dante is not Martian, but he does drive a green spaceship! -Jeff

Jeff

Sorry I didn't have a chance to spend some Tesla Time with you, but I had to high tail it back to Westchester for dinner! I drove Cliff Johnson from Reus Audio to Baltimore to continue his installation of audio upgrades for various Model S owners... It was nice to see so many cars there!

When I arrived 2 of the supercharger spots were ICE'd and I wouldn't have been able to charge.... One guy was in his car and I got him to move. Then another Model S owner arrived and couldn't charge because the last spot was blocked - so he went inside and got a manager to come out and get the plate number and make an announcement. Wouldn't you know it - the car was owned by a worker of the Service Area! When he came to move the car we told him how displeased we were with him....

I can't believe I missed Dante by a few minutes!

Aaron