Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Specifications, Teases and Leaks

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have already requested two tickets for the March 26th party.
And according to what Rachel Konrad told me, it is going to be a serious party.

Model S test drives will be available.

Let me know if anyone else from TMC is going to be there. We should try to meetup in person.

Another teaser shot of the Model S

From the just-received e-mail to owners....

Attachments

• display_data.jpg
    display_data.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 43
I have to say I am pleasantly surprised SO FAR !!! Here is keeping my fingers crossed. Has anyone else noticed that they have stopped calling it a hatchback and started calling it a a 5 passenger 4 door sedan ?!?!?!?!? I think that is a wise move even if it is a hatchback. Those that want a hatch back will be looking for it but those that want a sedan would probably be willing to look at a hatchback. I never liked the stigma of a hatch back - to me anyway - but I don't mind the functionality of it. Hatchback gives me bad conotations of body lines that I don't like. Bad memories shall we say .....

Bradley,

Thanks but No it did not help. I did find someone here at the office that knew enough to resize the image. It is not what I wanted because the aspect ratio is off on the original but it is close. I still have a blank space at the top and bottom of the page. Hopefully TM will put it on there screen saver page but I am sure they will not do that until Mar 26.