Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Specifications, Teases and Leaks

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordering? They better have a finished car to show then for orders to take.

And yes, it does look nice and beatiful, reminds me of Lexus. Touchscreen central console is a nice touch. I also like the mirrors - unobtrusive, elegant.

Last edited:
But if you compare the rear lights with those on the teaser with that Mazda guy here http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/16533-post23.html you see they are clearly different. Which one is more recent? I'd say that one with Mazda guy.

Can't wait for tonight! :biggrin:

I would guess the new ones on flickr are the latest.

Under additional information on the flickr site it says that the images were taken March 17th, 2009 with a Cannon EOS-1Ds Mark III. I would imagine this would be from the exif data.

I would guess the new ones on flickr are the latest.

Under additional information on the flickr site it says that the images were taken March 17th, 2009 with a Cannon EOS-1Ds Mark III. I would imagine this would be from the exif data.

The interior shot was taken with a different camera on March 23. A bunch of people on flickr seem suspicious of the screen in the interior shot. They cite a lack of glare from the screen on the surrounding bezel - but if you notice around the instrument display there is glare only to a point, then none on the bezel that extends around the large screen.

Yes, I've changed my mind also. These on flickr have more detail to it.
17th march? I hope the interior is also (almost) complete and they've just taken it apart to do some work.

Re 16k redline:
I remember the talk about higher reving motor, stronger motor and PEM cooling etc. It is a posibility and a moving target. They will surely improve on it in years to come before production.

The new photos of the white one appear to have a real California plate, not a dummy plate like on the dark gray one.
Also that little Tesla logo behind the front wheel looks more production intent now. My guess is that the new photos are of the most recent prototype.