Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model s speed boost!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The model S are already near max performance. Tesla have almost everyone a free speed boost a year or so back as the model 3 as rolling out. Major boost to the 75D (0-60 went from 5.1s down to low 4’s) minor one to the 90/100D (4.2 to 4.1). Look up “uncorking”

Tesla has already maxed out performance on the older motor design for MS/MX. Perhaps minor efficiency tweaks here and there but I’d say after the last uncorking, that’s abt it.

M3 is receiving a lot of the latest and best which is a measure of how far production and hardware/software tech in the cars have advanced.

ie. the latest iPhone XR will get all the goodies compared to the larger and older 6+.

I wish it were possible for us ‘legacy’ owners to be equalized however that’s the price one pays for being earlier adopters of new tech.

(And by legacy I mean mid 2018 100D...which is actually kind of ridiculous If you think abt it! As soon as Raven appeared, all previous models instantly dated and it considered previous Gen. ‍♂️

Last edited: