Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of the 9th episode of the Tesla Motors Club Podcast, featuring Chad Schwitters, the former president of Plug In America, is now available. You can watch it now on YouTube or listen to it on all major podcast networks.

Model S struck head on in multiple car accident on freeway

jjrandorin

Moderator, Model 3, Tesla Energy Forums
Nov 28, 2018
Riverside Co. CA
Can mods change the title of this thread and add the fully relevant information of "after wrong way crash"? This title is just designed to get people to click on it and "discuss". OP doesnt even make any comments along with posting this video, but is just posting a video. I assume its for "discussion" but wonder why the fact that its a "tesla fire after wrong way crash" was not posted as such.

jjrandorin

Moderator, Model 3, Tesla Energy Forums
Nov 28, 2018
Riverside Co. CA
Can mods change the title of this thread and add the fully relevant information of "after wrong way crash"? This title is just designed to get people to click on it and "discuss". OP doesnt even make any comments along with posting this video, but is just posting a video. I assume its for "discussion" but wonder why the fact that its a "tesla fire after wrong way crash" was not posted as such.

Note: This post was originally in the Tesla Model 3 section, and was titled "Tesla Fire" with no other words by OP. Putting that here since my original post makes less sense with the thread change by the mods to a (much more appropriate) title.

I'm pretty sure that's a Model S, not a 3, based on the rear proportions and trunk lid edge.

Screenshot_20191027-184233.png

Reactions: MP3Mike

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC