Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S struck head on in multiple car accident on freeway

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can mods change the title of this thread and add the fully relevant information of "after wrong way crash"? This title is just designed to get people to click on it and "discuss". OP doesnt even make any comments along with posting this video, but is just posting a video. I assume its for "discussion" but wonder why the fact that its a "tesla fire after wrong way crash" was not posted as such.

Can mods change the title of this thread and add the fully relevant information of "after wrong way crash"? This title is just designed to get people to click on it and "discuss". OP doesnt even make any comments along with posting this video, but is just posting a video. I assume its for "discussion" but wonder why the fact that its a "tesla fire after wrong way crash" was not posted as such.

Note: This post was originally in the Tesla Model 3 section, and was titled "Tesla Fire" with no other words by OP. Putting that here since my original post makes less sense with the thread change by the mods to a (much more appropriate) title.

I'm pretty sure that's a Model S, not a 3, based on the rear proportions and trunk lid edge.

Screenshot_20191027-184233.png

Reactions: MP3Mike