Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S subsite and design studio being updated

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for the grabs...but why are you so irritable? I don't think brianman was trying to pick a fight with you, but your reaction was kind of over the top.

I have no idea WHAT he was trying to accomplish, but he was arguing something that was #1 pointless to argue and #2 pretty much wrong given the information on hand, so I figured he was just arguing to argue. So yes, the last sentence was pretty snippy.

I'm still waiting for the hover version of Model S to reappear:

Skärmavbild 2011-12-08 kl. 22.07.45.png
Skärmavbild 2011-12-08 kl. 22.08.03.png

(Yeah, I caught these a long time ago, but thought it would be fun to pass the time with again.)

I'm still waiting for the hover version of Model S to reappear:

View attachment 4510View attachment 4511

(Yeah, I caught these a long time ago, but thought it would be fun to pass the time with again.)
That is so cool. Back to the Future has arrived. The Mr. Fusion should solve any range complaints and allowing parking for centuries without needing to plug in.

Here's another "leaked" sprite:

ui_tray_top.png

compare that to the sprite they normally use:

ui_tray_top.png

I'm not sure why the change, but it just looks like they included a thumbnail version of each color. I guess so that at a glance you can tell the selected configuration.

And it looks like they just improved the paint color thumbnails:

OLD:
ui_tray_col.png

NEW:
ui_tray_col.png