Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S subsite and design studio being updated

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
looks like a bit of legalese today, along with a change from white water pearl to pearl white as the paint name (and the text that sigs are now being delivered)

The information presented on this website is based on data available at the time. Design, specifications, price, and production dates are subject to change without notice and pertain specifically to US vehicles. Some features and options may be unavailable when your vehicle enters production.

21-inch wheels are equipped with low-profile tires that provide less protection against wheel damage from uneven road surfaces, debris, curbs, and other common obstacles. Model S does not come with a spare wheel and tire.

Rear Facing Seats are child restraint systems intended for children at least 3' 1" tall and between 35 and 77 pounds. Children should be seated upright without their head touching the roof of the car and be properly belted in at all times. It's important that you follow all provided instructions to ensure the safety of your passengers.

The site is currently down for me though

From what I heard (from someone here I believe), only Elon's car has it?

I woul'd love matte black. I mean really, really matte (think anything sticks to it matte). Saw a Porsche Cayenne with that finish the other day and I would get it if it was possible (even though I'd have to wash my car every 5 days). Anyone have experience with matte finish. Expensive to get after-market?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I woul'd love matte black. I mean really, really matte (think anything sticks to it matte). Saw a Porsche Cayenne with that finish the other day and I would get it if it was possible (even though I'd have to wash my car every 5 days). Anyone have experience with matte finish. Expensive to get after-market?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The roadster pictured in the link above gets here next weekend. I'll let you know how it looks close up. It is not very expensive to do (compared to paint) - I believe under $1000 installed.

If you ever swing by San Jose, come look!

Today, they officially removed the exterior CF accents from the site:

5790397221.png