Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S "Team September"

DavidSRQ

MS LR RN1149 White / White / Wood, 21" ,FSD, 5/14
Jul 2, 2021
Sarasota
Was EDD of September
RN1149
  • Model S Long Range
  • Pearl White Multi-Coat
  • 21" Arachnid Wheels
  • Black and White Premium Interior with Walnut Décor
  • Yoke Steering
  • Autopilot
  • Full Self-Driving Capability

Was EDD of September
RN1149
  • Model S Long Range
  • Pearl White Multi-Coat
  • 21" Arachnid Wheels
  • Black and White Premium Interior with Walnut Décor
  • Yoke Steering
  • Autopilot
  • Full Self-Driving Capability
I ordered an S Long Range 3/11 finally delivered on 7/31/21. Many dates back and forth and dropped. Eventually much sooner than expected.

Cyb_

LR Model S | Ordered 5/4 | Red/White 19” | No FSD
Jul 19, 2018
VA
Everyone from Team september is now Team Blank lol.

Cblock801

Aug 3, 2021
Utah
Everyone from Team september is now Team Blank lol.
Nah I was team blank forever now I’ve been early to end of September for weeks with no changes.
Ordered 2/25 blk/blk/19/no fsd.

its unfortunate as always to see others with my config getting their deliveries scheduled even though they ordered a month or more after me. Oh well what can you do. :)

Cyb_

LR Model S | Ordered 5/4 | Red/White 19” | No FSD
Jul 19, 2018
VA
Nah I was team blank forever now I’ve been early to end of September for weeks with no changes.
Ordered 2/25 blk/blk/19/no fsd.

its unfortunate as always to see others with my config getting their deliveries scheduled even though they ordered a month or more after me. Oh well what can you do. :)
It's more in reference to those who had an original EDD of September. Not Range

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC