TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model S Technical / Mechanical Issues

Discussion in 'Model S' started by DrComputer, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Shadnic

Shadnic Member

Ahhhhh, thank you! Well it's not happening 100% of the time now so not sure if the SC will take it seriously if they can't reproduce it :/ Guess I'll just have to see what the car decides to do when I take it there.

2. pvazquez03

pvazquez03 2017 Model S75D

I'm having touchscreen problems when I try to type in the google search window and have to wait up to a minute for a response to my touch. Is this something with the lastest update, does anyone know or have this issue?

3. Oneyodel

Oneyodel Member

I’m having an issue with slacker radio in my 2014 Model S. It has disappeared from my screen. Does my Tesla slacker radio subscription expire? Thank you.

4. StarLog

StarLog Listen to your S.O.

5. Knightowl

Knightowl Whovian