Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Tesla floormats, like new

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling my Tesla branded Weather-tech floor mats, front and rear. Used two seasons only. One of the fronts is missing the glued-on 'Tesla' badge. In original packaging. I've replaced my S with a 3 so these are available. $150
Prefer local pick-up. I'm in Cincinnati - near Blue Ash Supercharger.

Floormats.JPG

Does this include the hooks that go on the floor for the drivers side mat?
Hmm... the winter mats did not come with hooks...are you referring to the holes in the driver's mat? Strange but they are clearly made to allow hooks but the car did not have them. The holes have ridges around them so water can't get through. Newer versions of the mats don't have these holes. Regardless, the mat does not move at all when in place as it is molded with sharp corners that fit perfectly.

I do have some of the carpet hold down discs. They are round flat discs with a velcro like surface on top to hold the carpeted mats, but I removed them when using the winter mats for a better fit.

Hmm... the winter mats did not come with hooks...are you referring to the holes in the driver's mat? Strange but they are clearly made to allow hooks but the car did not have them. The holes have ridges around them so water can't get through. Newer versions of the mats don't have these holes. Regardless, the mat does not move at all when in place as it is molded with sharp corners that fit perfectly.

I do have some of the carpet hold down discs. They are round flat discs with a velcro like surface on top to hold the carpeted mats, but I removed them when using the winter mats for a better fit.

The set I got in 2013 from Tesla, they installed the hooks in the floor.