TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Model S test drive? New stores?

Discussion in 'Model S' started by prezpat, Apr 20, 2012.

1. prezpat

prezpat P 7,4xx

Hey all -- two questions:

1.) When will the test drives start to be made available to reservation holders? I was told at the most recent Boston even that reservation holders will have access to private test drives.

2.) I also heard that some new stores will be announced. Any idea on when that announcement is coming?

2. dsm363

dsm363 Roadster + Sig Model S

I've heard test drives for reservation holders may start in the May/ June timeframe.

3. gg_got_a_tesla

gg_got_a_tesla Model S: VIN P65513, Model 3 Res Holder

There's been talk of a new Fremont Factory Tour in June (forum member, ETM, got that from a Tesla store rep) where test drives could be had presumably.

4. santana338

santana338 Member

I was looking at Tesla job openings and they listed a site as Northpark Mall in Dallas. Northpark doesn't have a Tesla store and it is not on their list of "stores opening soon" on their website. But it would be a good location for a store.