Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model s tire rotation with one jack?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There is a thread on this for model 3, but are there any differences for model S? I just hit 10k miles on my 2019 Raven LR and the fronts are noticeably more worn than the back. I have one good racing jack and some stands. Can I safely get a side off the ground enough to swap the tires with just 1 jack? The videos I've found are all using 2.

There is a thread on this for model 3, but are there any differences for model S? I just hit 10k miles on my 2019 Raven LR and the fronts are noticeably more worn than the back. I have one good racing jack and some stands. Can I safely get a side off the ground enough to swap the tires with just 1 jack? The videos I've found are all using 2.
Yes, you can lift out high enough with one Jack to get both tires off on one side.

Update: got some Teasla jack lift pads on Amazon for about $14. Made it stable enough that I wasn't concerned I'd break anything or slip. Jacked from the front points and had no trouble getting the back just off the ground at the same time by going high enough. Set the suspension to very high before putting it in jack mode to get under it easier, might be easier to get it off the ground at normal height now that I know how to put the pads in by feel.