Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Tow Hitch Installer in DMV?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

JKForum35

MS LR MSM/Crm 19", FSD, RN1142
Nov 21, 2020
Northern Virginia
I am looking for a qualified / experienced service provider to install a tow hitch (EchoHitch or other) on a 2020 Model S. I live in Northern Virginia, but DC and Maryland would work as well. Does anyone have any recommendations / experience that they can sure? I just need something for my bike carrier. Thanks in advance.

I am looking for a qualified / experienced service provider to install a tow hitch (EchoHitch or other) on a 2020 Model S. I live in Northern Virginia, but DC and Maryland would work as well. Does anyone have any recommendations / experience that they can sure? I just need something for my bike carrier. Thanks in advance.
Hello!

I'm in the same boat. Did you get a recommendation, and/or did you find a provider you went with and could recommend?

Thanks!

Todd

Hello!

I'm in the same boat. Did you get a recommendation, and/or did you find a provider you went with and could recommend?

Thanks!

Todd
Todd -
I found two:

They both said they had experience installing the EchoHitch, but I can't confirm their service quality. I also called Torklift (EchoHitch) and they could not confirm that their product would work with(fit) the 2021 Model S until they were able to test it. I am still waiting for my Model S (refresh). If you already have your car, you can confirm with Torklift that their hitch is compatible.

Hope that helps. Let me know what your experience is, especially if you use a local installer.

- Josh