Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S - TST 19 Matte Black Wheels with Michelin Primacy 3 ZP Run Flat

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a set that just came off the car in great shape (pics below of right before I took them off). They have the Michelin Primacy 3 ZP runflat tires mounted on them with less than 10k miles. Two of the rims have very slight curb rash (visible in pic on front right and a much tinier one on back right) which is only visible because of the black matte color. It hasn't bothered me much but certainly is easily fixed as needed.

The TST wheels were purchased for $475 each and the tires for $407 each. If buying the set of 4 I am asking $2000, which is less than 60% of what I paid.

The set of 2 that is currently not mounted with tires is without TPMS and will likely need a bit more work at the rim shop. I will be willing to sell those at $150 a piece or $300 together.

image-jpeg.193175

image-jpeg.193172

I'll definitely take them for a grand. Appreciate your discounted shipping if available. Snail ground is fine as they won't be used until next season. Zip is 05091. Are lug covers included ?
Sorry! They (rims only) have been sold. I still have the tires available. They were checked when taken off today and they are in good condition with 6/32 tread left. If anyone is interested - will take offers.

I also still have the two slightly damaged TST matte 19 rims available. I was told that they can be fixed for approximately $150 each at a local rim shop. I presume they would be about the same elsewhere. I'd be willing to sell them for $100 each plus shipping (~$35 each).