Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S twin poke wheels tires

dragonvn

May 19, 2019
Westminster, CA
I changed my Tesla Model S wheels so I have these for sale.

It’s the original twin poke wheel, good condition, maybe some minor curb rashes but nothing major and you have to look very closely.

They have Michelin Primacy MXM4. I ran about 10k miles so maybe more than half life left. TPMS included. $500 pickup in Westminster. I can also sell individual one for spare wheel at $150 each.

thanks

dragonvn

May 19, 2019
Westminster, CA
B859E9D8-713C-476D-95F7-EF4E527D6732.jpeg
Here’re photos of them taken off. A little bit dusty but a water spray should clean it up easily
8ABD095D-F2BE-4937-9230-7FEBE2F7FC0C.jpeg
1AFFCEBB-A25D-44CE-871E-D47E81DE5E84.jpeg

RaplhCramden

Mar 5, 2018
Sandy Eggo
I would like to buy these. I live in San Diego and could pick them up. Please DM me, I am trying to figure out how to DM you, maybe I'll figure it out before I hear from you :)

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC