Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S tyres Melbourne

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My MS approaching 60000Ks, so tyres due to be replaced soon. Tesla Richmond quoted $2500 for x4 Michelin Primacy 3 245/45 R19 102Y including wheel alignment. Feels a bit steep.

Just wondering whether anyone managed to get a better deal in Melbourne recently? Would you trust wheel alignment done by non-Tesla folks or better go back to Tesla?
Screen Shot 2019-09-10 at 8.20.17 pm.png

Not a Michelin fan, SonT? I LOVE the PS3's. Have had a few cars in the past which i upgraded to (nearly top-spec) Michelin's from their OEMs- always felt a great improvement.
But $2500 sounds about 7 hundred over what i paid a couple of years ago

Not a Michelin fan, SonT? I LOVE the PS3's. Have had a few cars in the past which i upgraded to (nearly top-spec) Michelin's from their OEMs- always felt a great improvement.
But $2500 sounds about 7 hundred over what i paid a couple of years ago
No I like Michelins. I've got Michelin Primacy 3 ST on at the moment. The ST is for "silence tuned". @raynewman put me onto them I think.
They've been good, seem quieter than the original Primacy 3 that came with the car.
I also was running some 21" turbines with bridgestones for a while, but sold them. Loved the handling, but reduced range about 5-10% and very easy to damage.

• Informative
Reactions: ICUDoc