Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Ultra High Fidelity Sound System for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey friends, I have a November 2013 CPO Model S P85+ arriving in two weeks. It has the ultra high fidelity sound system. I am likely going to remove it a replace within audiophile grade after market system. If you're interested in purchasing the stock UHFS system from me, please let me know!

Thanks for the questions. I am not sure if I will remove every stock speaker, but I know I will at least remove:
2 dash tweeters
2 dash left and right speakers
2 front door speakers
2 rear door speakers
1 subwoofer
1 amplifier

I am not sure yet if I will remove:
1 center dash speaker
2 rear hatch speakers

As for price, I'll just see what people offer for the used speakers, sub, and amp.

For installation, I would recommend searching for a local mobile audio technician or call around to independent car audio shops (although most of those will want you to buy speakers from them instead of using ones you already have. The mobile guys are usually more open to installing your own equipment). There are also plenty of DIY videos on YouTube that show how to access all of the speaker locations with nothing buy pry tools and screwdrivers.

I have not decided what speakers I'm going to use yet, but this is my motivation:
Electric Insanity - Tesla Model S P85D SQ Build - Audio Frog, Mosconi, Morel - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

Reactions: J1mbo
Would you include the subwoofer box and cabling? Rebuilding the back of my card with the Sound Studio Package, but this was not kept after the original accident.

No problem on the box as I plan to make a new one. As far as the cabling goes, I would include whatever is easy to pull during the uninstall. I have not done it yet so I'm not sure if it will be some or all of the cabling.

No problem on the box as I plan to make a new one. As far as the cabling goes, I would include whatever is easy to pull during the uninstall. I have not done it yet so I'm not sure if it will be some or all of the cabling.

As of now, I have this sub box with the oem subwoofer that I'm not using...pm if interested

Thanks guys, I'll drop both of you PMs.