Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Upgrades

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a Model S manufactured in Feb 2017 HW 2.0.

I noticed in the latest software update 2020.12.5 I do have a HW configuration that support the released functionality. Is there a provision to receive upgrades to the latest HW configuration, so I can benefit from the new functionality, for example Dash Cam.

Jeff

I noticed in the latest software update 2020.12.5 I do have a HW configuration that support the released functionality. Is there a provision to receive upgrades to the latest HW configuration, so I can benefit from the new functionality, for example Dash Cam.

Jeff

Yes, if you have already pre-purchased the FSD Software package, then you do quality to purchase the Infotainment upgrade which then includes the new FSD Computer and then you get DashCam, and Sentry Mode.

URL = Infotainment Upgrade

Jeff
Infotainment Upgrade

Full Self-Driving Computer Installations

Honolulu SC just completed my MCU2 Upgrade

Tesla confirms infotainment system upgradeability from MCU1 to MCU2 for $2500