Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S v9 Feedback

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know some people don't like v9 but personally I think it is a great improvement. I have enjoyed the Atari games and the interface changes. But there is one issue that seems pretty annoying compared to the fit and finish of the rest of the release and that is the mini version of the media player. Mine just won't stay in the mini mode. Every time I get back in my car it is in medium mode. Every time I go into reverse then the backup camera closes it goes to medium mode. It also switches at other times but I don't catch exactly when. I'm thinking it should be pretty easy for it to remember the last mode you put it in and stay that way.

I'm also very surprised that Tesla hasn't added any improvements to charging in v9. There are two glaring omissions in my opinion that have existed since the Model S's introduction:
  • The ability to set a "charging done by" time rather than a "start charging time".
  • A mobile app feature to remind you if you car is not plugged in at a saved charging location (e.g. home)