Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S vs. Radioflyer S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lol. Actually no! I seriously was reading this thread yesterday. Went to a play date. Texted the other dad a link to the cart. Then he was like, oh, my kids are supposed to test some go cart next week or something. He suspected it was the same cart. Then later last night he texted me that indeed it's the same company.

Total coincidence.
Was talking about it going 20mph and having collision avoidance. This is not true...

O.K., I just had to do it..... I ordered a Blue one just like mine. Grandchildren coming to visit for a month... The website says they will deliver in July. Can't wait.

It goes 12mph and DOES have Collision avoidance. Built in sensors on the front will slow the cart to a stop.
Straight for the website 6mph. Also didnt see anything about collision avoidance.
upload_2016-5-30_14-25-52.png

It goes 12mph and DOES have Collision avoidance. Built in sensors on the front will slow the cart to a stop.
Enlighten me on how this is more important than our Gigafactory party plans? Elon got me excited when he said on the shareholder meeting livestream that they throw great parties. Do you in fact have a ticket? I may be willing to offer more than just hotel... speak now or forever hold your peace ;)

So I had pre-ordered when they first announced but ended up cancelling before it shipped due to pearl white not being an option. Well, they just added pearl white so that's the end of that debate. It's literally my exact Model S (except red calipers aren't an option and it says P90D instead of P85D). The attention to detail is amazing. Especially the front 3/4 view with the headlights on, and the gray turbine wheels, the look of the doors inside and out, and the steering wheel. Wish I could actually drive this thing. 3mph is plenty fast. Haven't even tried the 6mph Insane/Ludicrous mode yet.

IMG_0251.JPG IMG_0252.JPG IMG_0253.JPG IMG_0254.JPG IMG_0255.JPG IMG_0256.JPG IMG_0259.JPG IMG_0258.JPG

Reactions: ModelX