TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Model S w/ 22" Asanti's

Discussion in 'North America -' started by doubleduece, Apr 23, 2013.

1. doubleduece

doubleduece Member

Thought I'd share a few pics of how the car turned out. Asanti rims customized their DA-174 model to fit the car. Rims: 10.5 X 22 rear / 8.5 X 22 front. Rubber: Pirelli P-Zero's.

Attached Files:

2. Mr X

Mr X Future Owner

not feeling it, i think thats something you would do to the car in a video game, not actually do it in real life g0mZl.png

it doesn't look completely horrible but i dont think that rim style suits the car at all, the stock 21" rims look best imo

3. Jackl1956

Jackl1956 Active Member

The wheels look great. How did the change affect your handling and ride?

4. doubleduece

doubleduece Member

Hello Jack,

The ride is a little stiffer as expected with the 22" rims however the handling feels slightly better with a little more rubber on the road.

5. BP_Tesl@

Actually looks pretty clean, any idea what offset they are running? I think they could have been slightly more aggressive on the offsets IMHO but still looks pretty nice!

6. Kofi

Kofi Member

Good seeing a member from EDH.

7. MSEV

MSEV Member

Very nice look.

8. dsm363

dsm363 Roadster + Sig Model S

Looks nice. It's a personal preference of course. Glad you like them. The 21" rims are hard enough to not curb though.

9. Roland

Roland Member

The wheels are great looking. That's one sweet ride.

10. Cowby

Cowby Supporting Member

I think it looks very nice....hoping to do somewhat similar setup when my car arrives...hmm, why only 8.5" on front....won't 9" fit?....I ask cause mines 9" in the front and I believe others have done the same, no?