Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S + Washing machine?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all. Can anyone confirm or deny if a washing machine will fit in the boot of a MS?

I've gotta pick one up from Currys this afternoon for my elderly parents and I'm thinking it won't!

Thanks all for any advice!

Hi all. Can anyone confirm or deny if a washing machine will fit in the boot of a MS?

I've gotta pick one up from Currys this afternoon for my elderly parents and I'm thinking it won't!

Silly question time, but why not get it delivered by Currys?

Whenever I have bought a new one, I get them to take away the old one, fit the new one, take away all the packaging, all for pennies.

Yes, I've had one in the back, it was an easy fit.

it will nearly go in sideways depending on packaging, but seats down it is an easy fit lengthways.

Maybe a front load one.. they are smaller. The new top load one is pretty huge.. I just got one delivered yesterday.

True; normal UK under counter style will fit easy, anything close to the American style machines would need measurement.

There is a lot of space in the back of the S though and you get a huge opening to work with so even allowing for the drop from the lower edge to the floor you'd be amazed what you can get in there.

Well, considering you can get a washing machine into the back of a 2002 Fiat Punto I would be more than disappointed if you couldn't get at least 2 washing machines into the back of a MS! (not in the packaging I might add)

• Funny
Reactions: Roy W.