TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model S weather tech mats front only

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by S3XYBack, Jul 30, 2018.

1. S3XYBack

S3XYBack Member

$50. Located central NJ

2. Skeeboe

Skeeboe Member

I’ll take them....Ship to 32055? What’s the condition? Thnaks!

3. Skeeboe

Skeeboe Member

Oops.... I’m late 2016 refresh MS. I suppose that matters since you didn’t specify? Let me know!

4. S3XYBack

S3XYBack Member

Pretty great condition.

Im not sure about non refresh or not. But used in non refresh model.

Photo here. I can ship anywhere at expense of buyer.
    C1AF1FB6-5F3D-4987-B664-D05CFD0C8A69.jpeg

5. Skeeboe

Skeeboe Member

Can anyone with knowledge chime in and give thoughts as to refresh or not? I’m completely clueless what the differences are (if any).

6. welcomewagon

welcomewagon Member

Tesla appears to only sell 1 version of these which would imply they fit all Model S versions. The X for example has all kinds of options for when the car was produced, so I would assume the S would also have this if it was needed.

Disclaimer: I do not know for sure, so don't hold me accountable for your $50

7. S3XYBack

S3XYBack Member

Ive never heard of having different mats for refreshed models sooo i dont think it matter. They only changed the exterior appearance mainly, course AP hardware and seats too. Cant imagine they changed inside floor dimensions.