Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Weekend at Santana Row Video & Photo Links

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks Norbert

The silver does look quite sharp, though that strip still ruins it for me. If it weren't for that (and the fact that I'm trying to stop my streak of ordering silver cars), I'd be sold. I think the interior has been picked apart to death at this point, but in your shot, it looks like it would be so perfect to put a small little bin or cubby hold right under the screen. It almost looks like there's one there now.

I think it looks hideous, at least in that color scheme.

I expect that most or many will pick this option with this color scheme, though. On Friday, I didn't have enough time to make photos of the other interiors, however Russel (engle) has a few shots of the piano black dash with black leather (see link on first page). I do have some shots of other test patches including the gray one.

I expect that most or many will pick this option with this color scheme, though. On Friday, I didn't have enough time to make photos of the other interiors, however Russel (engle) has a few shots of the piano black dash with black leather (see link on first page). I do have some shots of other test patches including the gray one.

The Lacewood was a major improvement over what they showed in October. That may look good with a black interior (maybe even the banana leaf would work with the black interior). If I go for a light interior, I'd probably go with piano black (hell, if I'm forced to get two-tone I'm gonna own it and highlight the two-tones). I think throwing the banana leaf in the mix on top of the two-tone is too much. It becomes a mess of different colors, textures, and patterns.

Here's a picture from October that shows the light interior with piano black. I'm not a fan of the two-tone overall, but if I go that route, I think this looks far better than with banana leaf.

_MG_0005.jpg