Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Whispbar WB201 bike roof rack request

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone!

am new to the UK club. Have a sunroof model S with a Yakima Whisper roof rack. Now want to buy the WB201 bike roof bar accessory. I now find Yakima have discontinued them. Does anyone know if any are still available in UK / Europe?

I recently ordered a Yakima "front loader" roof rack from Amazon (within the last two months) which works fine on the Tesla whispbars on my 2015 Model S with a pano roof.

My bike is a mountain bike with 27.5"+ tires (I think these are designated 650b+ in the UK). it is very quick and easy to load or remove the bike.

Many Thanks guys! Really appreciate quick response. Am looking for the frame loader version so do not need to take front wheels off as my partners bike does not have quick release. So have ordered 2 from Australia on Ebay, the only ones I could find. But could still cancel if anyone has a frame loader they want to sell. Thankyou again.
PS. Do you have pics of the Yakima front loader. I really like the Alu colour of the origonal Whisper ones.

60B8784F-45FC-4C34-82A6-0EAD9FD80840.jpeg
The rack is very easy to use, just put the front tire between the “hoops” and tighten the red knob to clamp it in place. Then put the ratchet strap on the rear wheel. It takes a few seconds either on or off.

The FrontLoader is the actual model name & it fits all racks and can be installed on the Whispbar in a couple of minutes. Loosen the front base to clip into the front bar then adjust the rear base to the distance and tighten both onto the bars and you're done.