Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

model s white seats- anyone coat them/condition them?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
thanx....i will skip that for sure. Maybe get a decent product to protect further i can apply myself if needed. What if any areas should i wrap on th car for protection? full hood/front bumper/lights/mirrors..rockers? behind wheels? it can get pricey...

These are not leather seats - they are supposed to be very stain resistant. The local gallery says they are easily able to wipe off any dirt that gets on the seats after showings.

I'd be hesitant in putting anything on the seats until we knew what material they are made out of - and what we can safely use to clean and/or protect the seats.

Got to sit in our S100D over the weekend (waiting for the delivery hold to be released) - and they look great in the black interior with CF trim!

On my 4 year old S P85, we had the factory film in a few places. Elsewhere, the paint has held up very well without any other protections.

For our new S 100D, we're not currently planning to do anything.

Our S P85 didn't have extra tinting installed for the windows or sunroof - which hasn't been a problem after 4 Texas summers - and we don't plan to do any tinting on the new car.