Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Window Tint in Adelaide SA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

Can anyone with experience of a good (ie: careful with the car, and have attention to detail) window tint company in South Australia please comment?

I have a new 2018 MS and really want to block the roof as much as possible, and the sides as dark as legal.

Ideally somewhere I can take the car and wait, and ideally they would have worked on the MS before so there are no surprises for them.

Cheers,
M

Yes innovative window films on sir donald bradman drive did two model s for me a little over a month ago. See Tom. Did a fantastic job. No evidence that they’d been near the cars, and passionate about getting it right. Took about 3.5 hours. I didn’t do the glass roof. Its not necessary. Tested it during the mid 30’s weather and the only heat I could feel was from the windscreen.
Also recommend Ryan at Polishd to give your car a polish and ceramic coating. He’s done 4 model s for me. Ryan comes to you, it takes 1 to 1.5 days, he is incredibly passionate about his work, and your car will not only look amazing, it is also so much easier to clean. Its a bit scarey to see how many scratches are in your new car at delivery that you wouldnt normally notice, but he removes them all. Also ask him about cleaning products. He has made car cleaning so much easier with guiding me to the best products.

If you want to see my tinting and coating, I’m down Henley way, often in the city too. Just PM me for details.

Last edited: