Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S - Window Tinting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sunset Grill - of my S 75D
21616305_10213414224339167_7975650107222721354_n.jpg

Just got my new MS100D windows tinted last Saturday with Photo Sync 35 at All Pro Window Tinting in Canton, Georgia. They are the only Photo Sync approved company in the state of Georgia, to apply and sell Photo Sync other companies will tell you they are approved, check the Photo Sync web site or call them for an approved dealer. Chris the owner, has a display in his show room with IR lights connected to a push button on/off switch. The frames have different tints mounted within on a sliding track. You push the on button feel the IR heat, then slide the frame with tint down covering the light, the heat felt drops, as you move through the different brands of tint the winner stands out with no question. PHOTO SYNC. Chris has many years of experience mounting tint on buildings and automobiles and it shows with the job he did on my MS. He has a lot of customers driving to All Pro Window Tinting from other states while I waited, just for his expertise and high quality workmanship. If you decide to get All Pro Window Tinting to do your Tesla tinting job, call 2 weeks in advance, because he stays very busy, that is how long I had to wait. See finished picture.

Photosync35 Tint.jpeg

I just got my Black Tesla S tinted with Spectrum PhotoSync. Being in California, I had to take into account the laws regarding the front (75%), versus the likelihood of getting pulled aside and getting a fixit ticket. Ultimately, I went with 45% up front, and 35% in the rear, and I am very happy with it. I got it done at the following shop.

Premier Protective Films International (aka Premier Mobile) clear bra, paint protection film, tint, auto tint, safety film, chip paint, kits, custom, car

Ask for Greg, he will take good care of you, and was great to work with!

Here are a bunch of photos in various lighting conitions.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/DXuLBcGS4Cpik5xh1

Reactions: pvazquez03
Just got my new MS100D windows tinted last Saturday with Photo Sync 35 at All Pro Window Tinting in Canton, Georgia. They are the only Photo Sync approved company in the state of Georgia, to apply and sell Photo Sync other companies will tell you they are approved, check the Photo Sync web site or call them for an approved dealer. Chris the owner, has a display in his show room with IR lights connected to a push button on/off switch. The frames have different tints mounted within on a sliding track. You push the on button feel the IR heat, then slide the frame with tint down covering the light, the heat felt drops, as you move through the different brands of tint the winner stands out with no question. PHOTO SYNC. Chris has many years of experience mounting tint on buildings and automobiles and it shows with the job he did on my MS. He has a lot of customers driving to All Pro Window Tinting from other states while I waited, just for his expertise and high quality workmanship. If you decide to get All Pro Window Tinting to do your Tesla tinting job, call 2 weeks in advance, because he stays very busy, that is how long I had to wait. See finished picture.

View attachment 255254

Great choice of shade! Chris At All Pro does some of the best work in the industry.

I just got my Black Tesla S tinted with Spectrum PhotoSync. Being in California, I had to take into account the laws regarding the front (75%), versus the likelihood of getting pulled aside and getting a fixit ticket. Ultimately, I went with 45% up front, and 35% in the rear, and I am very happy with it. I got it done at the following shop.

Premier Protective Films International (aka Premier Mobile) clear bra, paint protection film, tint, auto tint, safety film, chip paint, kits, custom, car

Ask for Greg, he will take good care of you, and was great to work with!

Here are a bunch of photos in various lighting conitions.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/DXuLBcGS4Cpik5xh1

Thanks for the kind words! We always strive to give our customers the best experience, products, and installations.

have crystaline 30 all around and 70 on winshield. Makes huge diff..really cuts the heat from outside yet isnt really dark. Was gonna do crystalline 20 on windows but too dark at nite IMHO. When washing the car there is wild coloring going on from the outside view of windshield and rear window.Almost metalic looking but from inside you cant see that...side windows show none of this(must be the steeper angles that show this)