Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Windshield Service Mode

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Went out this morning and wanted to clean windshield and p tried to put the wipers in the windshield service mode but nothing happened......I did a reboot with the 2 thumb wheels.....nothing....then tried 2 thumb wheels and brake pedal...nothing.....the wipers will not come up to service position

am I doing something wrong? any suggestions?.....thanks

Went out this morning and wanted to clean windshield and p tried to put the wipers in the windshield service mode but nothing happened......I did a reboot with the 2 thumb wheels.....nothing....then tried 2 thumb wheels and brake pedal...nothing.....the wipers will not come up to service position

am I doing something wrong? any suggestions?.....thanks

then just clean the windshield... as long as you car isn't in drive your windshield isn't going to magically turn on.

3EAF00D7-48D2-4554-9DCD-D03E2CD541C2.jpeg
The windshield service mode is not possible to activate unless you rotate the wiper control on the left stalk all the way off.
in fact it’s an easy way to deactivate it after it is in service mode just rotate it to the auto position or any other position and it will return home.

Reactions: SoCal Buzz