Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Winter Wheels/Tires/Chains (Rial Lugano + Michelin X-Ice XI3 XL) - SF Bay Area

redox

Sep 13, 2014
SF Bay Area
There is snow in Tahoe!

4 Wheels + Tires + Chains
Mounted and Balanced
Almost new (5 trips to Tahoe).

19x8.5 Rial Lugano
245/45R-19 Michelin X-Ice XI3 XL
Lugbolts (20)
TPMS sensors (work without any issues on my P85D)

I had those on my Model S but I now have a Model X and these do not seem to be a good fit for the X.
I've gone to Tahoe 5 times with them, so they probably have around 2,200 miles on them.

I've measured the tread left (see attached pictures) to a little under 10/32nds, which means they are barely used.

I'm also throwing in my chains. I've never had to use them. They fit these wheels/tires and Model S (I've done a dry run on my driveway to make sure they clear the wheel arm). The chains are "Security Chain Company Z-563 Z-Chain Extreme Performance Cable Tire Traction Chain".

Everything is in great condition (see pictures).
$1,300

Local pickup only. Cash only.
Reply to ad or text me at (740) 943-6776.

Thanks

Chains.jpg
IMG_0929.jpeg
IMG_0930.jpeg
IMG_0931.jpeg
IMG_0932.jpeg
IMG_0933.jpeg
IMG_0934.jpeg
IMG_0935.jpeg
IMG_0936.jpeg
IMG_0937.jpeg

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC