Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S won't sleep

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't know how long it's been going on, but it's been noticable since I installed Teslamate a few weeks ago.

The attached screen shot from Tesla mate shows our Model 3 (which is sleeping) and our Model S (which isn't).

It's a May 2017 60(75)D with MCU1.

Teslamate is the only third party software attached to our Tesla account.

Both cars are set to be unlocked at home and the configuration of both cars in Teslamate is set not to require the cars be locked to sleep.
The status of the model S in Teslamate when not in use is "falling asleep for ...h ...m"

I've done a reboot of both screens, but other than that I've got no idea.

Attachments

• Online.png
    Online.png
    40.7 KB · Views: 101
I don't know how long it's been going on, but it's been noticable since I installed Teslamate a few weeks ago.

The attached screen shot from Tesla mate shows our Model 3 (which is sleeping) and our Model S (which isn't).

It's a May 2017 60(75)D with MCU1.

Teslamate is the only third party software attached to our Tesla account.

Both cars are set to be unlocked at home and the configuration of both cars in Teslamate is set not to require the cars be locked to sleep.
The status of the model S in Teslamate when not in use is "falling asleep for ...h ...m"

I've done a reboot of both screens, but other than that I've got no idea.

for teslafi, the culprit was always you had to turn off "cabin overheat protection" and everyone that complaints the car isn't sleeping doesn't have this function turned off. i dont know how teslamate works