Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S World's Quickest EV + Model S vs Viper SRT10 Drag Race

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
yea, this forum is a bit over moderated, keep changing titles and such, that is not what I put up there....

Sorry you feel that way. Different versions of this particular thread, all containing the same information, were started by at least five different people. I made the change to try and get people to stop doing that.

Also that comment was referring not to this thread, but to the article it referenced.

yea, this forum is a bit over moderated, keep changing titles and such, that is not what I put up there....

Actually, with the increased volume from all your Model S owners and wanna-be owners, my view is that the forum is under moderated. I can't blame the mods - the volume is too great to keep up with unless it was their day job, but I still yearn for the pre-Model-S-Delivery days when new threads were prompted and rightly moved into pre-existing threads. That stopped a lot of the re-hashing that I see over and over again.

Just another perk of being a Roadster owner, I guess. Less noise on those forums...

the re-worked thread title is not even accurate, quickest "production ev".... I've had a number threads modified/moved, etc, I come back and have to go search for them.... I've been on car forums since forums started and this is by far the most moderated I've seen and sometimes it makes things more difficult....

for example, owners should be able to post up a thread about their car with pics so people can chat about it, instead it's moved to a single delivery thread, where you can't keep track of who is talking about which car, it's 400 pages long, impossible to navigate and see what's going on.... create a sub-forum and move the threads in there, allowing each thread to stand on it's own....

Sorry you feel that way. Different versions of this particular thread, all containing the same information, were started by at least five different people. I made the change to try and get people to stop doing that.

Also that comment was referring not to this thread, but to the article it referenced.

The Performance S vs. Viper drag race video (link pasted again from the first page: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VLCdP6sMN9k) has a great YouTube comment exchange (from a couple weeks ago):

WolffeGaming said:
{referring to the Model S and EVs in general} I don't like the exhaust note. Prefer a loud gas engine with a manual transmission.
richystar2001 said:
I like single piston steam drive too ...more fun...and you get to blow the whistle at the finish line!
Zing! :cool: