Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model s/x carbon fiber dash!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OBL Interior Center Middle... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Y1YLNH5?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
CF4B46B7-8326-47BD-825E-05655D9F845F.jpeg
FB395C73-C362-4BD2-B2A0-6C4E355FAA7B.jpeg
Hey guys if any one wants an exact fit gloss carbon fiber trim here it is. This is not a wrap this is actually overlay. Sorry for the bad pictures I was in a rush. Super cheap price

How is this holding up? I am also afraid if I ever decide to take this off, will it ruin the Figured Ash Woodgrain underneath? Also, I couldn’t use 3M Vinyl on the Figured Ash since it was textured and it wouldn't stick.. Wouldn’t I have the same issue with this?

Does it look OEM? No gaps, exposed edges, etc?

I’m actually not a fan of the matte CF Tesla uses, looks cheap. I’d prefer gloss.

Looks pretty good to me. The eBay seller takes OEM parts and uses real Carbon Fiber, epoxy and clearcoat. It was not cheap though. I didn’t want to buy a used trim and all I was finding was ones with scratches.. Tesla wasn’t returning my emails.

I can’t say how much it looks like OEM. Matte vs Glossy is a personal preference.

94955EF5-5543-40A0-B81F-4926B04D40DF.jpeg

Reactions: SilverGS
Looks pretty good to me. The eBay seller takes OEM parts and uses real Carbon Fiber, epoxy and clearcoat. It was not cheap though. I didn’t want to buy a used trim and all I was finding was ones with scratches.. Tesla wasn’t returning my emails.

I can’t say how much it looks like OEM. Matte vs Glossy is a personal preference.

View attachment 505362
I like the matte - can you post a link from where you purchased