Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S/X refresh

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bobby,

I think it us wishful thinking, my account was suddenly more prepared to fill in details alike at home delivery but that was it,

I also thought this is a good sign!

Originally it was promised for a year ago delivery, there was just one message from Tesla so far.

Also, my order was placed immediately after opening the website for the Plaid+ which was cancelled 7/8 months ago, replaced with approval for a standard Plaid.

So soon I will be at two years waiting time…

I do not mind too much, my present P90D does well.
But that “no communication” is really disappointing, I rather have a bad message that eg delivery will take place Feb 2023 instead of a “vague message hearing through the grapevine that some will be shipped to be received in the Netherlands by year end”

I wished Tesla had more control over communication.

Do know that I still have a serious hope that the extra wait is worth the improvements supplying us a superior product over the present Plaid.
Think here improvements to the HW3 (or HW4) improvements, progressive yoke steering, grown range, improved charging time…..
For sure the chassis will have improved…

Time will tell…

Reactions: Hurkie
De plaid staat terug op de site met prijzen en levering december 2022- februari 2023
voor een nieuwe standaard S nog geen prijzen en beschikbaar in 2023
1659513560897.png

Als ik bij de Plaid dezelfde configuratie neem van mijn bestelde LR, is het verschil €50k. daar kan ik wel nog een paar maand voor wachten ;)
1659514986132.png

Last edited:
Woop eindelijk.
Hopelijk volgt snel nieuws over de long range.

Aangezien ze voor de bestellingen van nu 12/22-02/23 opgeven veronderstel ik dat de bestellingen die al gemaakt zijn de afgelopen twee jaar mss toch nog dit jaar geleverd worden? Hopelijk geven ze niet enkel voorrang aan de Plaids.

Bobby,

I think it us wishful thinking, my account was suddenly more prepared to fill in details alike at home delivery but that was it,

I also thought this is a good sign!

Originally it was promised for a year ago delivery, there was just one message from Tesla so far.

Also, my order was placed immediately after opening the website for the Plaid+ which was cancelled 7/8 months ago, replaced with approval for a standard Plaid.

So soon I will be at two years waiting time…

I do not mind too much, my present P90D does well.
But that “no communication” is really disappointing, I rather have a bad message that eg delivery will take place Feb 2023 instead of a “vague message hearing through the grapevine that some will be shipped to be received in the Netherlands by year end”

I wished Tesla had more control over communication.

Do know that I still have a serious hope that the extra wait is worth the improvements supplying us a superior product over the present Plaid.
Think here improvements to the HW3 (or HW4) improvements, progressive yoke steering, grown range, improved charging time…..
For sure the chassis will have improved…

Time will tell…
Net besteld via lease maatschappij.

S Plaid, wit/wit, 19 inch, FSD, + winterbanden.
Levering december 22 - februari 23. Hoop op maart 23, dat komt beter uit.

Ik heb zowel de X plaid als de S plaid besteld in het wit (keuzestress destijds).
Nu denk ik er over allebei te nemen, echter 2x plaid is een beetje to much.
Is er iemand die een long range X heeft besteld en nu toch graag een plaid wil ?
Dan zou een ruil misschien wat zijn
Wanneer hij de X voor 90.000 heeft besteld (ik heb de X plaid voor 120.000 in bestelling staan)

Heb een paar uur geleden ook dezelfde email gekregen. Delivery in november of december. Plaid Model X. Prijs nu 25k hoger dan in jan. 2021. :)

Ik vraag me af wat er gebeurt met de upgrade van 5 naar 6 seater. Hopelijk gratis zoals in de VS.