Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S/X Silver MCU Trim

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I swapped out my silver MCU trim on my 2017 S for Graphite and now have the spare part. I was going to put it on eBay, but if anyone wants to make me a fair offer on here that is need of this part I am happy to sell it to them. Not looking to rip anyone off, just don't like wasting things. There is nothing wrong with it, I just wanted the graphite trim because I find the silver reflects the sun in to my eyes too much.

Actually, my car was getting repaired for a light accident, and I asked the guy (Tesla doctor, private shop, not official) to order it and replace it for me, which he did as a courtesy when he had my car for a week. It has been AMAZING. no more glare, and it looks sharp as hell.

To be honest i have no idea on the part cost as he rolled it in to the overall cost of the insurance repair.

If you look on ebay there are a number of graphite trims available used to buy.

Depending on the cost I would consider replacing my whole trim with graphite but for now I am super happy with how it turned out. I have black interior and the dark alcantara. It looks real sharp.