TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model S60 32,000 miles, AP1, late 2014

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by goldband, May 7, 2018.

1. goldband

goldband Member

This is my beloved Tesla Model S60 with 32,000 miles from December 2014 with Autopilot V1. The interior is gray leather with performance seats. There are nearly brand new 19" tires on the car, and the wheels have been upgraded to the more recent 'slipstream' style. The exterior is in very good but not perfect condition-- there are some small issues here and there. The pictures will show these. Interior is in virtually perfect condition. The factory warranty is transferable and is in effect through Dec 7, 2018 or 50,000 miles. Title is clean, one owner, financing lien to be cleared upon purchase agreement.

CA HOV stickers are included but not mounted on the car.

The car can be previewed near Stanford University in Portola Valley CA

60 kWh Model S VIN 5YJSA1S12EFP61073
    Red Multi-Coat Paint
    Body Color Roof
    19" Wheels
    Grey Performance Leather Seats
    Lacewood Décor
    Tech Package
    Supercharging eligible but not enabled
    Warranty good until 12/8/18 or 50K miles

As for price, I have been monitoring sales on ebay and these forums, and it looks to me like the Kelly Blue book price is right in line. I rated the car on kbb as 'good' condition (out of fair-good-very good- excellent) and got a private party price range of $46,382-$53,071. Im looking to settle on the firm price right near the lower end of the range, at $46,990. Please do not waste either of our time with lowball offers

Attached Files:

2. mda

mda Member

Hi @goldband - a few dumb questions since I can’t recall what was standard or bundled with what at different times 2014.... Does it have:

1. Heated front seats
    2. Air suspension
    3. Auto charge port door
    4. Front collision warning, front and rear parking sensors and auto high beams in the tech package

I have a 2014 P85D that came with all that stuff and am looking at this for another family member. Thanks!

3. Qbenjamin

Qbenjamin Frugal But Classy!

I think I can answer this for him since I had the same vehicle.
    1. Yes
    2. No
    3. No (opens automatically/manual close)
    4. Yes