Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S75 Vs Model S100D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All great points on the 100D but I went with the 75D even though we plan on taking a bunch of road trips. Besides the $20k (which for me was a limiting factor on its own), we are traveling with a two year old, so driving for 4 hours a stretch is a non-starter.

Plus I doubt she’ll ever see extreme cold or even snow. We Floridians are delicate that way you know.

Reactions: PrGrPa
I chose the 100D because of the faster charging, greater range and improved performance. I figure the longer range battery will have better resale value in the future.

Honestly, I don't buy the better resale value argument. You're paying a higher price now so of course it should have a higher resale :) Both models when sold are going to get appropriately adjusted resale values. It really only comes down to driving patterns on the decision. I still don't see the value for that extra 20K as it stands now. Perhaps at 10k tops, I would've gone for that extra 75 miles (100D option).

In the end, we'll all enjoy the car equally as we're mostly going to use it locally.

Reactions: brkaus