TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Model Sig X in Tucson?

Discussion in 'Mountain/Southwest' started by napabill, Dec 23, 2015.

1. napabill

napabill Active Member

I'm getting ready to de-camp from Napa and move down to our winter HQ in Tucson and am dieing to see/sit in a new Model X. Are there any Model X's due to be delivered in the greater Tucson area in the next couple of months? And if so, will you be my friend?:wink:

2. araxara

araxara S-P85#3,218 X-90D#3,299

I’ll be your friend Bill, but since I’ve ordered a X 90D (non-performance model), it won't be available (supposedly) until mid-2016. There are demo/drive events, hopefully, available before then.

3. napabill

napabill Active Member

Just got my invitation to "Configure" on Monday. I'm having trouble pulling the trigger to confirm until I can have at least one "up-close and personal" session. Have you decided on exterior/interior colors?

4. araxara

araxara S-P85#3,218 X-90D#3,299

Sorry to answer so late: I've selected the Titanium Silver and Tan seats. I confirmed my order aver a month ago, so no turning back.