Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S's in Tulsa Oklahoma

BridgerOKC

Jun 21, 2018
USA
Hi all -- I was told that a TON of Model Ss have shown up in Oklahoma in the last few months -- like 10% of the US' entire sales for April were in Tulsa, and 4th largest number of any state in the country -- In the heart of Fossil Fuel land...... what's going on?

Brentt

Apr 11, 2015
Tulsa, Okla.
I'm just outside of Tulsa. I can't confirm the numbers, but I have a Tesla Destination charger at my business, and I can say for sure, it has been getting more use, and primarily Model S. The number of places to charge is also increasing exponentially. I don't think it so much because of more cars, but because there were so few to begin with, it seems like a lot.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC