Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model "T" of the 21st century? Could be!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As I mull over the Cyber (Which I have repeatedly hated the name), one thing keeps forming in my mind.... This could be the Model "T"esla of this century.

Do you see what I see?
Function vs Form
Long-lived
Simple engineering
The beginning of a new wave of transportation

And those are just off the top of my head. In 20 years people will look at these vehicles with some respect. In 40 years there will be clubs

Reactions: MichaelP90DL
Ol' Henry F. created a manufacturing revolution amid a torrent of other automakers with a combination of simplicity, utility and price. Ford prospered while most other automakers of the era collapsed. No doubt all other manufacturers will watch how it sells and how it is used. It poses an existential threat to traditional pickup trucks. It will be interesting to see what happens.

Ol' Henry F. created a manufacturing revolution amid a torrent of other automakers with a combination of simplicity, utility and price. Ford prospered while most other automakers of the era collapsed. No doubt all other manufacturers will watch how it sells and how it is used. It poses an existential threat to traditional pickup trucks. It will be interesting to see what happens.
Yep, those are some more good points.