Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X 100D / 7 Seat / Enhanced Autopilot / Unlimited Free SC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking to sell our wonderful Model X 100D. Here are the details:
  • Purchased December 2017 (therefore it's technically a 2017 model year).
  • 24,000 miles
  • Dual Motor All Wheel Drive
  • Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
  • 22" Carbon Turbine Wheels
  • Black Premium Interior with Dark Headliner
  • Premium Black PUR Interior
  • Figured Ash Wood Decor
  • Ultra-Suede Black Headliner
  • Seven Seat Interior
  • Supercharger Enabled
  • Enhanced Autopilot
  • 72 Amperage Charger Upgrade
  • Smart Air Suspension
  • Premium Interior Package
  • Premium Sound
  • Subzero Weather Package
  • Tow Package
  • Free Unlimited Supercharging (not sure about transferability)

For questions about the Enhanced Autopilot:
  • Enables your car to steer, accelerate and brake automatically for other vehicles and pedestrians within its lane.
  • Automatic driving from highway on-ramp to off-ramp including interchanges and overtaking slower cars.
  • Automatic lane changes while driving on the highway.
  • Autopark in both parallel and perpendicular spaces.
  • Summon your parked car.
$74,900 (serious inquiries only)

IMG_0504.jpeg

I think, it was, any car sold after January 15, 2017 or delivered after April 15, 2017 the Free Supercharging doe not follow the car and was for the original owner only.
On the other hand--if you are the original owner--you could purchase an extended warranty that would pass to the new owner, good for up to 8 Years or 100,000 miles, whichever comes first.
FSD would likely be less that current pricing, EAP was more expensive. You can check pricing by going to "Upgrades" in your phone app.

I think, it was, any car sold after January 15, 2017 or delivered after April 15, 2017 the Free Supercharging doe not follow the car and was for the original owner only.
On the other hand--if you are the original owner--you could purchase an extended warranty that would pass to the new owner, good for up to 8 Years or 100,000 miles, whichever comes first.
FSD would likely be less that current pricing, EAP was more expensive. You can check pricing by going to "Upgrades" in your phone app.
Thanks for the info MorrisonHiker and Nosken! I was trying to find any written/published information on the transferability of free unlimited supercharging but couldn't find anything. There's also no "Upgrades" section in my Tesla iPhone app :confused:

Upgrades doesn't show up if you are accessing the car as a secondary contact or via a shared account. Are you using the account that Tesla has associated with the owner of the car?

Since you can see Roadside Assistance but not Upgrades, I'm thinking there might not be a credit card on the account. Is there a credit card on file with the account?

Where you located? and what's the range on 100% charge?
Does it come with 20" wheels?
Do you have a build sheet? Interior pics?
Located in Miami, Florida.
Charging it to 100% now to see. I normally don't charge to 100% and always have the range set to % as opposed to miles so I don't remember.
I only have the 22" wheels. I recently got a new set of Pirelli Scorpion Zero tires put on by Tesla with maybe 2,000 miles on them.

Upgrades doesn't show up if you are accessing the car as a secondary contact or via a shared account. Are you using the account that Tesla has associated with the owner of the car?

Since you can see Roadside Assistance but not Upgrades, I'm thinking there might not be a credit card on the account. Is there a credit card on file with the account?
That must be it! I have no credit card on file since I never needed it.

Go to Tesla.com-Sign in. Then click manage on your car. Then go to "Order Agreement" you will get the details.
Sorry--weird that no "Upgrades" show up on your app?

When I log into Tesla.com and go to View Details for my car, the is all I see, there's no "Order Agreement". (Under Exterior it says 20" Silver Wheels but it was delivered by Tesla with the 22" Carbon Turbine Wheels that I ordered.)

Tesla View Details.png

Thanks for that info Qbenjamin, I guess I should do a private sale to benefit the new owner. I just emailed Tesla asking for details about transferring FUSC as I can't find info published anywhere to confirm that.
Tesla doesn't care if it a private sale, the Free Supercharging doesn’t transfer to a new owner. I’ve heard of people that have left the Tesla brand for good and have given access to their Tesla app to new buyers but that is very shady and asking for issues down the road.

Last edited:
....I'm thinking there might not be a credit card on the account. Is there a credit card on file with the account?

That must be it! I have no credit card on file since I never needed it.

You don't need a card on file for Upgrades to show... I don't have one on file, I see the option to upgrade in the app and on the website... When I try to upgrade, it asks me to add a card..

Just a reference point.

• Disagree
Reactions: DCEV and PhilDavid