Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X 100D motor torque value

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ecarfan

(NOTE: I'm just looking for facts and hoping to avoid contentious discussions of Tesla horsepower ratings and 0-60 times. Thank you.)

I've searched TMC and using Google but do not find any numbers for X100D motor torque. As far as I know Tesla vehicle specification pages like Model X Specifications have never shown that number. I can only find numbers for Model S 85, 85D, 90D. Can't find 100D.

I am aware that the recent decrease in non-Performance 0-60 times may have changed torque values. I'm just looking for a source. I am also aware that there are differing points of view on how to accurately measure torque.

My motivation for wanting to know this is not simply idle curiousity. Next year I will be towing a camper trailer with an X100D. I'm sure I will have many conversations with other camper trailer owners for years to come about what it is like to use an EV for towing. One thing I plan to emphasize in such conversations is the clear advantage of not only having full torque from 0mph but also having a much greater amount of torque than any ICE vehicle that is used for towing a camper trailer. So I would like to have a number in my head to use when discussing that topic.

Thanks.