Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model x 100D. Rang

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hello
I am consider tesla model x 100d to buy.
but i have rang related questions
I live in the meddle east. (dubai)
Every week i have a rood trip with my family to another city (Family visit ). It take around (250km) trip (155 miles)
High way speed with is 130 km (80 miles) and outside temps (8 month of the year ) ( 33 c to 48 c max ). In another word (95f to 118f)

So the ac must be on most of the year

Should i buy this car. Or just buy regular X5

I don’t know your charging situation once you reach your destination ..speed eats up the battery ..not so much issue with AC ...you won’t be able to make round trip with those parameters ..if you have charging at your destination no issues ..I drive plenty in temperatures of 110f with AC no issues ..if you have access to good charging get the X ;)

Should i buy this car. Or just buy regular X5

Hi! Firstly there are 2 tesla Superchargers in Dubai and a number of others planned around Abu Dhabi and new destinations, do you drive past any of the locations where you can charge the car ? Is 155 miles a round trip (going there and back) or only single journey ? The AC will run fine in those temperatures. Overall the X will be a nicer place than the X5. There are plenty of Tesla’s in Dubai and the government are encouraging EV adoption with more local charging spots.

Hatta Supercharger102 Sharjah kalba RoadDubai, Roadside Assistance: 800035704364
: 045217699

Jebel Ali - Northbound SuperchargerSheikh Zayed RoadDubai, Roadside Assistance: 800035704364
: 045217699

• Informative
Reactions: 5JMJ and P85_DA