Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X 20" Sonic Carbon Wheels on Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
998D8CF7-25CF-437F-90B4-559AC128407A.jpeg
B95D02E0-EA67-4B1E-953A-BBB2CB372E2D.jpeg
791A3346-C133-4123-93B1-AE05DF500806.jpeg
Great fitment, really fills out the wheel wells

I just did the same and I love them. 20" sonic carbon MX wheels with 275/35/20 and 245/40/20 Hankook S1 Noble 2 tires. I've got about 1000 miles on them and I haven't noticed any significant reduction in range or ride quality.
img1.pngimg2.pngimg3.png

@chrone Your car looks fantastic with those rims!! Can you take another picture from close to the ground and about 20 feet away when facing the rear? I want to get a sense of how "fat" the tires look from behind. Thanks!

Thanks! I was torn between the Model X slipstreams and the 21" Turbines. I love the look of the dark wheels on the silver but it was tough choosing between the two wheel styles. My car was in for service and I was given a Model S with 21s as a loaner. They looked great but they rode just a bit too rough for me.

Here are some pics of the rear, sorry the lighting is pretty bad. If you'd like any additional shots, let me know.

1.png 2.png 3.png

Thanks! I was torn between the Model X slipstreams and the 21" Turbines. I love the look of the dark wheels on the silver but it was tough choosing between the two wheel styles. My car was in for service and I was given a Model S with 21s as a loaner. They looked great but they rode just a bit too rough for me.

Here are some pics of the rear, sorry the lighting is pretty bad. If you'd like any additional shots, let me know.
Awesome!!! Looks fantastic!!!! Do you mind taking one more just showing one side as it seems the picture is a bit distorted - it doesn't quite show fat the tires are - don't know what it is. Perhaps just take one side only from almost at ground level and perhaps a bit closer than before. No rush, whenever you have time.