Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X 2015 deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got a call back from my DS after leaving a couple of emails....
Said my X was at the tail end of the line and was still shooting for an end of year (2015) factory delivery.
Said as soon as it was cleared by quality control, they could schedule a pick up time....
I am soooooooo hoping for an end of the year delivery.....
Sig Red, 6 seat, all Black Interior, carbon fiber decor, 20" silver wheels, Towing, Cold Weather, Ludicrous
Reserved 4/2013 VIN S0027X

Sig or production?

No production deliveries have been scheduled and according to several DS's they will not be delivered before the Sigs are delivered. One DS (not mine) is reported to have said that they are spending a tremendous amount of time prepping the cars at the SC's to correct the minor manufacturing issues. According to him/her, the plan is to shut the line down for a short time, after all the Sig's have been built to adjust the robots to address the issues now being remedied in the SC's. Just my WAG that the Production cars will start to be delivered mid to late February.

No production deliveries have been scheduled and according to several DS's they will not be delivered before the Sigs are delivered. One DS (not mine) is reported to have said that they are spending a tremendous amount of time prepping the cars at the SC's to correct the minor manufacturing issues. According to him/her, the plan is to shut the line down for a short time, after all the Sig's have been built to adjust the robots to address the issues now being remedied in the SC's. Just my WAG that the Production cars will start to be delivered mid to late February.

Lol. I've heard that before.

Sig = badging. Not special and in some cases not early.

I was delayed a day (sensor issue was found during inspection). They gave us a loaner S for the day and the technicians were able to resolve the issue quickly. We picked it up this morning. Overall impressions: Much nicer fit and finish than the S (IMHO at least). Very powerful, and the biggest wow factor is easily the windshield. We're taking it on a road trip shortly to South Lake Tahoe. Should be a great trip!

I was delayed a day (sensor issue was found during inspection). They gave us a loaner S for the day and the technicians were able to resolve the issue quickly. We picked it up this morning. Overall impressions: Much nicer fit and finish than the S (IMHO at least). Very powerful, and the biggest wow factor is easily the windshield. We're taking it on a road trip shortly to South Lake Tahoe. Should be a great trip!

Fantastic! Enjoy the trip and post your impressions when you have a moment!