Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X 2022 - Unable to get a appt to fix defects

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

I bought 2022 Model X after one year of wait time. The dome light inside the car has never been working and the appointment has been rescheduled around 7 times because of part not available. Is there a way to talk to somebody to have this resolved? Nobody seems to know when this might get fixed. It is already over 6 months now.

Hello,

I bought 2022 Model X after one year of wait time. The dome light inside the car has never been working and the appointment has been rescheduled around 7 times because of part not available. Is there a way to talk to somebody to have this resolved? Nobody seems to know when this might get fixed. It is already over 6 months now.

Call your local service center. Usually you enter an option indicating that your car is in service and they open up a human option to discuss.

Conveniently, the local service center has no phone number to call. The call gets routed to centralized call center, who have no idea of the local center situation. Every time just when i am ready to go to the scheduled Appt, it gets postponed via the app, to couple of weeks with another fictitious date when they think the part might show up!

Is there another SC in your city/town you can reschedule with?

If it’s really a parts availability issue (which I wouldn’t be surprised) there’s not much the SC can do except reschedule you until the parts come in.