Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X 22” Black Onyx Wheels and Tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Brand new Model X 22” Black Onyx Wheels and Pirelli Tires for sale. Received from referral program but had already purchased new wheels and tires. Tesla sells for $6,800. Will sell for $4,000 or best offer. I’m located in Orange County, CA so would prefer to sell locally to avoid shipping.

I will pay 3500 if they have never been mounted. MSG me if you are interested.
Just to be 100% clear on the wheels and tires. My X was in for some warranty work when they informed me that my wheels and tires came in. I gave them instructions to just put them in back of the car and that I didn’t want them installed (I had already bought custom wheels 9 months earlier and didn’t think I would have enough referrals to get the referral wheels). They called me later to tell me my car was ready for pick up so I had my service tech confirm that they had put them in the back of my car before picking it up. He found that they had mistakenly put them on my X so I told them to remove them and put my other wheels and tires back on which they did. The car was not driven with them on the car so they are unused and brand new.
I will accept your offer of $3;500 if you can pick them up. I’m not sure how to ship and how much that would cost so I would prefer to avoid it if possible.